These guidelines are for Prometteur licensees, authorized reseller (Distributor, Channel Partner hereinafter called as reseller), developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Prometteur’s trademarks, service marks or https://prometteursolutions.com/images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the Prometteur Logo for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Prometteur may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of trademark and copyright laws of India. Use of Prometteur trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a Prometteur trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow provided guidelines. If license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then you may be subject to additional restrictions. You have to follow following guidelines.
Prometteur’s trademarks, service marks, and trade names are valuable assets. By following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our brand and corporate identities. By using a Prometteur trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Prometteur is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Prometteur’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Prometteur’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Prometteur trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Prometteur trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Prometteur. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Prometteur representative.
Authorized Use of Prometteur Trademarks
Only Prometteur and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Prometteur Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Prometteur Logo only as specified in their agreement with Prometteur and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Prometteur. For example:
Authorized Service Provider
You may use a Prometteur word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE for Prometteur product/service Users.
b. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Prometteur word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
c. The Prometteur logo or any other Prometteur-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Prometteur.
d. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Prometteur, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Prometteur”.
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Prometteur and/or any other Prometteur trademark, including Prometteur-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
2. Prometteur Logo and Prometteur-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Prometteur Logo or any other Prometteur-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Prometteur, such as a reseller agreement, Authorized Distributor agreement or Channel Partner Agreement.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Prometteur or other variation of the Prometteur logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Prometteur trademark for any purpose. For example: Not acceptable: PrometteurCart PrometteurMart
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Prometteur trademark or any other Prometteur-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Prometteur and/or any other Prometteur trademark, including Prometteur-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Prometteur’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Prometteur, and/or any other Prometteur trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Prometteur.
7. Prometteur’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Prometteur packaging, website design, logos, or typefaces.
8. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Prometteur slogan or tagline.
For example: “Where Expectations Meet Promises”
1. Distribution Within India Only
a. On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the India, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the Prometteur trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
b. Refer to the Prometteur Trademark List provided in the end of this page for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark.
c. Include an attribution of Prometteur’s ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Following are the correct formats:
_________ and _______ are registered trademarks of Prometteur Solutions Pvt Ltd.
_________ and _______ are trademarks of Prometteur Solutions Pvt Ltd.
2. Distribution Outside the India:
Following are the correct formats:
a. Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the India.
b. Use one of the following international credit notices:
_________ is a trademark of Prometteur Solutions Pvt Ltd., registered in the India.
_________ is a trademark of Prometteur Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Trademark: Prometteur ®
Product Name: EduParadise
Trademark: EduParadise ®
Product Name: Restonza
Trademark: Restonza ®